[TRNSYS-users] Tr : Tracking Trough collector

MERIEM SOUSSI soussi_meriem2005 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 17 15:38:54 PDT 2015

Dear Trnsys-users,I am modelling a tracking trough solar collector. The tracking axis of the collector is oriented E-W.I am also using a data reader (user format) Type 99.I want to verify with you my inputs; I actually set the tracking mode to 3 (single axis tracking), the slope of the surface to 0 (horizontal axis) and the azimuth to 0 (axis facing the equator).I'm wondering if my settings are adequate.Thank you in advance for any helpBest regards

Meriem SOUSSI