[TRNSYS-users] wall transmittance

Jing Hong hongjing.shirley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:59:19 PDT 2015

Francesca,

If you are just going to make a simple calculation, you may try TYPE 9 as
data input, insert equation for calculation and add a printer to get output.

Jing

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Francesca Pagliaro <
francesca.pagl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Trnsys users, I’m trying to solve an inverse problem related to wall
> transmittance. Is it possible to calculate the transmittance of a wall
> setting in Trnsys only the external  and internal input such as heat flux,
> temperature, area, on the two sides of the wall? If yes, how?
>
> Thanks
>

> Best regards
>

> Francesca

Doctoral Student

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
School of Architecture and Urban Planning