[TRNSYS-users] Active layer implementation

Anand Narasipuram anand_jan30 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 02:11:13 PDT 2015

Hello TRNSYS users,    I am very new to TRNSYS. I have a question regarding the active layer implementation.
Question: The living room (zone) in an apartment is very big and the heat flow rate when calculated is double the flow rate than the other rooms. Will it be possible to divide one zone(living room) into two different zones for active layer implementation? If not what is the best alternative solution.?
Please let me know your views.
Thanks in advance,Regards,Anand.