[TRNSYS-users] Error creating Large Opening in TRNFLOW

Yose Wandy y.wandy at ostfalia.de
Mon Aug 10 00:04:06 PDT 2015

Hi TRNSYS-Experts,

I tried to connect two airnodes within a zone in order to have the airflow
between the airnodes calculated (splitting a room into 2 airnodes) and came
across an Error saying that there aren’t any adjacent wall or coupling. .
The “virtual surface” for both zones was created as usual in Trnsys3d and
the airnodes were connected into a mutual zone in TRNbuild.

*Refer to image 1.

So I activated the “Upper” coupling with 0 kg/h massflow  of both airnodes
to each other and came across another error saying that the airlink network
isn’t properly connected.

*refer to image 2

Has anybody encountered the same problem? Or did I miss any step in order to
simulate an opening in trnflow? I already dig in the mailing list archive
and found nothing, it would be nice if somebody can help.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

----

Yose Wandy  B.Sc.

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Beschreibung: nur_logo_kleinOstfalia Hochschule für angewandte
Wissenschaften

Hochschule Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel

Fakultät Versorgungstechnik

Institut für energieoptimierte Systeme  (EOS)

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Lars Kühl

Salzdahlumer Straße 46-48

D  - 38302 Wolfenbüttel

 <http://www.ostfalia.de/v> www.ostfalia.de/v