[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS Message 114

avishek ray avi_rkm at yahoo.co.in
Tue Feb 3 04:42:11 PST 2015

 Hi All,I am a new user of TRNSYS. I have designed a solar hot water fired vapour absorption cooling system of 1 TR size. The diagram is given below. The error displayed is having the message TRNSYS Message 114 ---- The utility routine PSYCHOMETRICS which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air has been calledwith wet bulb temparature above the maximum wet bulb temparature for a given pressure. please check the routine which calls the PSYCHOMETRICS routine for possible sources of error. The .tpf file is also attached. Please enlighten me to overcome this error

Avishek Ray
Research Fellow and Teaching Assistant
Department of Energy Management
Indian Institute Of Social Welfare and Business Management; Kolkata-700073

M:9038707191