[TRNSYS-users] Radiant Heating System

B. Marwaha bm425 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 19 02:48:52 PST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to model a radiant heating system for a university building.
I have used a Type 700 boiler connect to a Type 1231 radiator and then
connect the radiator to my Type 56 building. I have linked the 'Room
temperature' output of the radiator to the zone in the building which I
want to heat up. My problem is that the internal zone temperature is not
changing even though I am changing the inlet water temperature to the
radiator, and thus the surface temperature.
Does the room temperature link to the zone not cause the zone to change
temperature? I am not sure what else to connect or whether I require
another component to cause the temperature to change?

I cannot seem to find any examples with radiators so any advice would be
very much appreciated!

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Bianca