[TRNSYS-users] create two airnodes in one zone

Zhe Kong kongzhewode at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:17:19 PDT 2015

Hi everyone:
I just star learning Trnsys and come up with a basic inquiry. Does anyone
know how to create two airnodes within one zone in sketchup before
exporting into Trnsys? We want to build a one-floor greenhouse
mostly enclosed by glazing. The sloped roofs are also in glazing. We want
to do the calculation concerning solar radiation and heat flow without HVAC
system.

Currently we built two zones (the plant one and the air one) with the
mutual surface set as virtual surface; however, even the two virtual
surfaces disappeared when being exported into Trnsys, the two zones seemed
to have no air flow connection. The results show that the plant zone has
small range of temperature change, while the air zone has a much larger
range. We realized we should build the sketchup model with two airnodes and
one zone, but we didn't figure out how to do it. Another question is, in
that case, is there anyway we can set different inputs according to the two
airnodes?

Thank you in advance.
--
*Zhe Kong*