[TRNSYS-users] Request for Trnsys 16.1

basma hamdi basma_hamdi09 at live.fr
Thu Jun 4 06:30:09 PDT 2015

Good morning ;Last week I downloaded the library STEC (Solar Thermal Electrical component) when I chose a component of this library and I simulated  a message appears 'one error was found in the deck chek your list file for mor information'..and when i chek the list of file i found this message  '' a type was called in the trnsys input file but was either not linked into trnd.dll or was not found in an external.dll a dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the type or remove it from the input file. Reported information : Not available''Can you help me kinds  regrads