[TRNSYS-users] Different ROOF Types

MERIEM SOUSSI soussi_meriem2005 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 16 13:02:17 PDT 2015

Dear trnsys-users,I am modelling a building in two different roof cases:1- A double pitched roof2- A curved roof
I tried to model the first case and I entered the same characteristics of the two sloping roof surfaces: area, slope (12°) and composition. The orientation was respectively East and West.I wanted to know if my settings are adequate.In addition I want to know how can I model a curved ceiling?My last question is about walls, roof an floor compositions, can somebody help me with a document with the existing configurations.I thank you in advance for any help.Best Regards
Meriem SOUSSI
Ingénieur énergéticien/doctorant