[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys - Matlab connection

Ali El-Nashar elnashar00 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 02:34:15 PDT 2015

Hello everybody,

I am trying to make a connection between  TRNSYS 17 and MATLAB (version R2014a).  When running the decks of the two “Calling Matlab” examples, I get this error message : unable to start the MATLAB engine. The version of MATLAB that I’m using apparently does not match Type155.dll installed in my computer.  I’m looking for a copy of an updated version of  Type155.dll that I can use.  Could someone help me ?

Best regards

Ali El-Nashar