[TRNSYS-users] tutorial about air conditioning systems

TRNSYS support support at trnsys.guru
Thu Mar 19 21:42:17 PDT 2015

Dear Atit,

We are developing tutorial videos to help, please fill in this form to help guide the development to best meet your needs.
http://goo.gl/XUSzfy

In the interim, I recommend beginning with the getting started guide. Playing around with the demonstration example projects. If you’ve got any questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Osborne
Director
Energy Analysis & Engineering – Enabling innovation for a sustainable future
T: +61 2 8003 4323 | M: +61 4 000 63327 | E: jeremy.osborne at energyae.com<mailto:jeremy.osborne at energyae.com>
608 Harris St Sydney NSW 2007 Australia | http://www.energyae.com<http://www.energyae.com/>

[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/energyae>