[TRNSYS-users] TRNBuild and radiation from the sun

Donya Sheikh Khan donya_sh at msn.com
Fri Mar 27 05:38:57 PDT 2015

Hi,

When one generates a 3D model with the TRNSYS wizard, there is no
connection made between the amount of radiation from type15 and TRNBuild
type56. How does TRNBuild than receive information about the amount of
radiation from the sun?

The reason for asking is, that I would like to use my own weather data file
(so I have to use type99 or similar), but if type56 doesn't need a link
between weather file telling it the amount of radiation (from what I see),
how can I use my own weather file?

--
Regards
Donya