[TRNSYS-users] external humidity source - TYPE56

Marko Mancic markomancic at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 02:39:01 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I would like to add an internal source of water vapor to one of the zones in TYPE 56. I would like to monitor the effect of this source to air humidity in the zone.I have a model of the change of the mass flow rate of water vapor (kg/h) and its temperature over time, so my idea is to use this as an external input of a zone in TYPE 56. The humidity model in TRNBUILD does not seem to offer this option.
How can I do this? Is it possible? Could someone help?
Thank you,
Marko Mancic