[TRNSYS-users] external humidity source - TYPE56

hotline hotline at Transsolar.com
Wed May 6 03:14:01 PDT 2015

Marko,

you can define humidity sources as internal gains. A internal gain type can handle three kinds of gains convective, radiative heat and humidity in kg/hr.

Best

Jochen Lam
TRNSYS Software Team

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Fax:        +49 711 67976-11
Email:    jlam at transsolar.com<mailto:jlam at transsolar.com>
Web:      www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de/>

Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von Marko Mancic
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2015 11:39
An: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] external humidity source - TYPE56

Hi everyone,

I would like to add an internal source of water vapor to one of the zones in TYPE 56. I would like to monitor the effect of this source to air humidity in the zone.
I have a model of the change of the mass flow rate of water vapor (kg/h) and its temperature over time, so my idea is to use this as an external input of a zone in TYPE 56. The humidity model in TRNBUILD does not seem to offer this option.

How can I do this? Is it possible? Could someone help?

Thank you,

Marko Mancic