[TRNSYS-users] Type 1288

ALEXANDROS PECHTELIDIS apechtelidis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:53:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

Trying to understand how this PARABOLIC collector works (Type 1288:*Solar
Library (TESS)\Concentrating Collectors\Parabolic Trough
Collectrors\EN12975 Dynamic Efficiency Approach\Type 1288_Concentrator),
double clicking on the model in the "External Files" label *
*I saw smth about Linear Fresnel (**.\Tess
Models\SampleCatalogData\Bi-Axial IAMs\Typical_LinearFresnel_IAM_2d.dat)!!!
SEE THE ATTACHED JPEG. I thought that this module represents a linear
parabolic collector, which is a different type!! *

*Do I have to worry about it?*