[TRNSYS-users] Shut down computer after finished simulation

Michal Klimas michal.klimas at put.poznan.pl
Wed May 20 09:06:45 PDT 2015

Hi Mattias,

You may try using Python script. An example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14764126/how-to-make-a-python-script-which-can-logoff-shutdown-and-restart-a-computer

Unfortunaltelly I'dont have so much experience using Python but this is
just a direction you can go.
You can always use any other language, even Excel VBA shoul work.

good luck
Michal