[TRNSYS-users] Solar Azimuth Angle AAZM (TRNSYS 17)

Giorgio Pansa giorgio.pansa at polimi.it
Tue Sep 1 02:18:55 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I do not understand the influence of the Type 56 Input “AAZM" when I select the “external calculation of radiation data” and "standard model for the Radiation Mode" (beam, diffuse and long wave radiation).
I see that it is defined as the difference between the SolarAzimuth Angle and the angle of rotation (“TURN”), but if I do not use the internal calculation of radiation data and the detailed model for the radiation mode why results should differ when I change that input?

Thanks in advance,
best regards

Giorgio Pansa