[TRNSYS-users] TMY Weather Data File

Behrang Talebi behrang.talebi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:36:14 PDT 2015

Dear Manager

I have difficulty finding the TMY weather data file for Montreal.
I have a verified model built in TRNSYS and i need to use the same weather
data in my hand calculation.
The weather file that i have for my model is .epw which is very confusing
in terms of solar gains.
I was checking your weather data manual and realized that the TMY and TMY2
weather file only use two values for the solar gains which are horizental
and normal reading. I tried to find the TMY file online for montreal,
canada but wasn't successful.
I would really appreciate if you could tell me how can i find the file and
also if tell me by horizontal you mean the total horizontal gain or is it
only defused radiation in the sky.

Thank you in advance for your time and help
Best Regards
Behrang Talebi