[Virtual-sim] Exporting CFD Result as a Text File

Mostapha Sadeghipour sadeghipour at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 13:21:38 PDT 2010

I posted this email today to bldg-Sim list. However I get some clues I
didn't get a clear answer. So I re-send it to this list which seems to be
more involved in IES-VE issues. Sorry for cross-posting:

Hello all,

I've just started using IES-VE MicroFlow for CFD simulation. After I
complete the simulation there is only a program to visualize the result. *I
wonder how can I export the result as an ASCII or Text file?*

Thanks in Advance,

Mostapha Sadeghipour