[Virtual-sim] IES chilled beams

Jimmy Stevens jstevens at hewv.com
Wed Jan 9 07:34:56 PST 2013

Has anyone seen a good tutorial for simulating a chilled beam system with IES?  I am not having good luck in my attempts to model one.  My results compared to a fan coil system with DOA show the chilled beam system using 2X the energy.  The project is an Ohio project and I'm not believing my results. I'm sure I am doing something wrong.

Jimmy Stevens, Associate AIA, LEED AP BD+C | Principal

Hanbury Evans Wright Vlattas + Company | Architecture Planning | www.hewv.com<http://www.hewv.com/>
120 Atlantic Street  Norfolk, VA 23510 | t: 757.321.9668  f: 757.321.9601 M: 757.469.1000