[Virtual-sim] IBPSA-USA Meeting Update - RSVP by June 18th for Selection of Entree, or select an entree if already registered!

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Jun 12 18:51:05 PDT 2013

For those attending the IBPSA-USA meeting or ASHRAE conference in Denver later this month, please visit ibpsa-usa.eventbrite.com for meeting information which has been updated with the draft agenda and speaker information.

Please note that the restaurant, Wynkoop Brewing Company, has requested that we submit entrée selections in advance - please RSVP by Tuesday June 18th if at all possible. A limited number of spots may be available for walk-ups.

Pre-registration is preferred through Eventbrite, however you may email me directly to RSVP and pay at the door using cash or credit card.

Whether through Eventbrite or RSVP by mail, send your entrée selection to ops at ibpsa.us<mailto:ops at ibpsa.us> by Tuesday, including any dietary restrictions. Registrations after this date may have a limited menu. Choices are:

  1.  Pan Fried Colorado Trout, stewed tomatoes, capers, olives, white wine, basil, rice pilaf
  2.  Buffalo Meatloaf, lean buffalo with cumin and Mexican chilies, whipped potatoes, shallots demi-glace
  3.  Roast Breast of Free Range Chicken, roast garlic polenta, wild mushrooms, tomato jus
Appetizers will be served prior to the dinner during social hour, and dessert is included with dinner served "family style" so that no selection is needed in advance.

Thank you! I hope to see many of you at the IBPSA-USA meeting and/or ASHRAE conference.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Mobile: (773) 490-5038

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers