[Bldg-rate] Weather Data Files

Victor Z Yanchenko architect-vzy at tpg.com.au
Mon Apr 20 21:31:47 PDT 2009

Hi Dru,

Thank you for all your assistance.in essence the info you have given me I
was already aware of! However, in EP - Launch when I change the object from
Chicago to San Francisco I would expect the attitude and other variables [EP
- Editor] listed to change.

This does not appear to happen - where does this data come from? How can get
this into EP - Launch? That is, I suppose, the real question?

Can you or somebody assist please.

Regards,

Victor.

Victor Yanchenko

Skype: victor.z.yanchenko

This message was sent to you by:

VZ Yanchenko Pty Limited

Victor Z Yanchenko JP

Managing Director

BArch Hon I (UNSW) Architect 3501 Golf Course Architect FAIA ACA AACA
Examiner ABSA 20164

Accredited Pest Inspector (I00418) Licence BC 286

Sustainability Consultants to the Built Environment

119 Highs Road, WEST PENNANT HILLS NSW AUSTRALIA 2125

POB 483, BEECROFT NSW 2119

http://www.architect-vzy.au.com

Ph: +612 9894 7214

Fax: +612 9894 8021

Mob: 0412 150 005

VIRUS NOTE:

Please scan all attachments before opening them. All Files on our system are
scanned for VIRUS and MALICIOUS Content.

Files should be VIRUS FREE - but we cannot guarantee this to be the case and
we take no responsibility for any such

eventuality should be a VIRUS infested file unknowingly transmitted.

Please advise this office immediately if we have unkowingly transmitted
email that contains a VIRUS infected file.

Our liability extends only to replacement of any affected attachments.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

This is a private communication and may contain PRIVELIGED INFORMATION. If
you are not the named addressee on this

message please notify us immediately and we will arrange for its recovery or
destruction. Please be informed that any use,

distribution, copying, disclosure or reliance on the contents of this
message by anyone other than the addressee is not

appropriate and may be in breach of LAWS relating to CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION.