[Bldg-rate] Free Webinar: On NFRC Component Modeling Approach and California's Title 24 Codes
Mudit.Saxena at h-m-g.com
Wed Jan 20 09:55:17 PST 2010
The California Energy Commission has approved the use of a new fenestration rating system called NFRC ‘Component Modeling Approach’ or ‘CMA’ in its 2008 update to Title 24. This new rating system generates more precise performance ratings for nonresidential site-built fenestration, providing a better alternative to use in energy simulations than the CEC Default Tables in Title 24.
How does this effect Energy Consultants?
CMA enables you to provide the following services:
* Model envelope/fenestration products to maximize energy efficiency
* Obtain credit for high performance fenestration products in energy compliance
* Compare energy performance of fenestration components and products
* Eliminate the requirement for lab-testing of site-built fenestration products
* Create label certificates from a virtual library of existing fenestration products
Want to Learn More?
Sign up for one a free webinar on ‘CMA and Title 24 2008:’
January 28th, 2010*
*Please note, this webinar will include the same content as a previous webinar conducted by HMG on December 3, 2009.
This webinar will qualify for 2 Nonresidential Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
Register at: www.h-m-g.com/cma
Contact: Mudit Saxena or Sophia Hartkopf at HMG, 916-962-7001.
NFRC CMA website: www.nfrc.org/CMAProgram.aspx
Sr. Project Manager
Heschong Mahone Group, Inc.
Gold River ● Oakland ● Encinitas
11211 Gold Country Blvd. #103
Gold River, CA 95670
(916) 962-7001 phone
(916) 962-0101 fax
mudit.saxena at h-m-g.com <mailto:dmahone at h-m-g.com>
NOTE: NEW ADDRESS AS OF NOVEMBER 23, 2009
(PHONES AND E-MAIL UNCHANGED)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bldg-rate