[BLDG-SIM] Call For Presenters - Natural Ventilation

Mark Case mcase at etcgrp.com
Thu Apr 8 16:26:15 PDT 1999

Natural Ventilation in Large Buildings:

ASHRAE Technical Committee TC1.10 - Energy Resources and TG2.BIE -
Buildings' Impact on the Environment are looking for Symposium presentations
on "Natural Ventilation in Large Buildings: Applications, Barriers and Case
Studies" for the Annual meeting in Dallas, February 2000. We are interested
in a wide range of issues from design tools, case studies, barriers to
application, code concerns, IAQ, etc.
Proposed Abstracts are due by June 1st. Selections will be made by June 31st
and final Abstracts are due July 31st. If you are interested in presenting,
please contact me. Please pass this along and post where appropriate.

Mark E. Case, P.E.
President, etc Group, Inc.
3481 South 2300 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84109