[BLDG-SIM] Climate data

David Martinez martinez at dmu.ac.uk
Thu Mar 18 09:07:53 PST 1999

> John DAGLISH wrote:

> I have just moved to France from Australia and am in need of some French
> climate files (hourly TMY or TRYs) for my building thermal simulation
> program.

	Dear John,

	-You can get TMY for Perpignan and La Rochelle
	 from the European PASCOOL project.

	-Another good source is METEONORM:
	 http://www.meteotest.ch/angmet/index_e.html

	-check the oficial meteorological bureau in France
	 http://www.meteo.fr

	I am working on climate analysis as part of my
	PhD thesis, I am interested on anything related
	with this subject, if you think that something
	could be ineteresting, please, let me know.

* David Martinez                                  *
* Research Student                                *
* Institute of Energy and Sustainable Development *
* De Montfort University                          *
*    The Gateway                                  *
*     Leicester         E-mail martinez at dmu.ac.uk *
*      LE1 9HB              Tel +44 116 257 6124  *
*                           Fax +44 116 257 7449  *
* #ICQ 28076196        http://www.iesd.dmu.ac.uk/ *