[BLDG-SIM] List Changes (was Re: Who's out there?)

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Mar 4 13:19:20 PST 1999

Almost all of the people who provided an opinion wanted the
name of the mailing list in the subject line.  Most also
said that allowing the subscribers to get a listing of the
subscribers was a good idea.  I have changed the
configuration of the mailing list on both.  To get a
listing of who is on the mailing list send a message to
mail-server at gard.com with the message LIST BLDG-SIM.  This
is an experiment, if people think this is really resulting
in them getting spammed I will change it back.

Jason