[BLDG-SIM] COMIS Programmer's Guide

Raphaël Compagnon raphael.compagnon at eif.ch
Fri May 21 13:00:40 PDT 1999

>     We have been studying the source code for COMIS 3.0 with  IISiBat and
>noted the reference in the main element to:   COMVEN Programmer's Guide,
>EMPA 175, Duebendorf,  Switzerland, 1993   What must we do to obtain a
>copy?  Thank  you.   Ron Pennsyle

You may find what you want at: http://www.empa.ch/englisch/erg/comis/comis.htm

Raphael Compagnon
Departement d'Architecture, Ecole d'Ingenieurs de Fribourg
Bd. de Perolles 80, 1705 Fribourg  Switzerland
Tel:    +41 26 429 6666 or +41 26 429 6611 (secretariat)
Fax:    +41 26 429 6600
E-Mail: Raphael.Compagnon at eif.ch    WWW: http://www.eif.ch