[BLDG-SIM] Online Survey for A/E/C Professionals

Debra A. Lombard deblombard at swinter.com
Fri Apr 7 10:15:19 PDT 2000

Hello!

Steven Winter Associates is performing a Market Research Study for a
large publishing company. The publisher puts out an enormous number of
publications for the A/E/C industry. We need input from the following
categories: Architects, Engineers, Interior Designers, Contractors,
Project Managers, Construction Managers, Facility Managers,
and Landscape Architects.

The goal of the study is to analyze the changing roles of A/E/C
professionals and their access to technical information using current
technologies. Please take a look at the survey online at:
www.swinter.com/survey/survey.html . SWA will be holding a "drawing"
from all survey respondents for a free copy of The Passive Solar Design
and Construction Handbook by Steven Winter Associates, John Wiley &
Sons, 1998.

Should you wish to do this survey over the phone or by fax, please
contact me directly. Thank you all for your assistance with this survey.

Sincerely,
Debra Lombard, Engineer
Steven Winter Associates
50 Washington St.