[BLDG-SIM] EnXML - A Schema for Energy Simulation Data Exchange

Charles Eley charles at eley.com
Fri Apr 28 11:32:58 PDT 2000

I agree that we should try to work with what IFC has done. The problem is
that the work of the organization is not really open for public review.
Unless IFC
is willing to release its "proprietary" information into a public forum like
the
BLDG-SIM list, I think we should begin to develop our own XML schema.

Charles Eley