[BLDG-SIM] New York Energy Conservation Code

Vern Smith vsmith at archenergy.com
Wed Jun 21 12:51:57 PDT 2000

Two other sites also have good information on building codes:
http://www.buildingteam.com
http://www.myFacilities.com

MEC and IECC can both be purchased on-line and you may be able to find copies in
a local technical bookstore.  The buildingteam.com site has building code
officials and contact information listed for most US cities and counties.  Since
MEC and IECC are model codes that may be amended by the local jurisdiction, it
may be best to contact the local AHJ (authority having jurisdiction -- code
legalese) if you have a particular issue.

--
Vern Smith, Senior Engineer
Architectural Energy Corporation