[BLDG-SIM] German 30 year average wind and solar weather data

John Avina John.Avina at SRC-Systems.com
Wed Mar 8 08:34:21 PST 2000

Does anyone know where I can find 30 year average wind and solar weather
data for German cities?  I am looking for average wind speed per month (12
values/year) and average daily sunshine % per month (12 values/year).  Any
format will do.  Many thanks to any who respond.