[BLDG-SIM] ADMIN> Multiple virus warning messages

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Nov 22 12:04:30 PST 2000

You have probably received several identical messages
warning from the BLDG-SIM mailing list about a virus that
was deleted.  You can ignore the warning messages and
delete them.

The Details
seemed to get caught in a loop and before long everyone was
getting multiple copies of this message.  I don't know
exactly how it happened but I changed the configuration so
that these warning messages don't go to the recipients
anymore.  I hope that fixes the problem.

Jason

PS At least we didn't all get ten copies of a virus!