[BLDG-SIM] Power DOE simulation

Mahabir Bhandari mahabir_bhandari at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 09:07:01 PDT 2000

Hi,

I am new to Power DOE and I am getting the following errors:

(I have defined plenum space 1 as zone type plenum, nonconditioned spaces
1st floor as zone type nonconditioned etc.)

1.   SPACE plenum space 1 has no Zone - one is required

2.   SPACE non-conditioned space 1st floor has no zone - one is
       required

and so son.....

As these are non-conditioned spaces do we need to create the zones? If yes,
how? Kindly suggest.

Thanking you and with best regards

Mahabir

http://profiles.msn.com.