[BLDG-SIM] water temp data

tepnhp tepnhp at gateway.net
Fri Sep 15 13:06:15 PDT 2000

Alec,

You might try either of these two organizations: 1)  The National Oceanic
and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) , noaa.gov; answers at noaa.gov, and
phone--202/482-8090.

2)  The Woods Hole Research Center, Woods Hole, Massachusettes:508/540-9900;
info at whrc.org.

I think the first one is your best bet.  I would appreciate it if you could
tell me where you ultimately find the information.

Good luck.

Ted Pannkoke