[BLDG-SIM] weather files in VISDoe

Michel.DePaepe at rug.ac.be Michel.DePaepe at rug.ac.be
Wed Aug 29 04:22:32 PDT 2001

We want to start simulations with Vis Doe in the BELGIAN
climate situation
We have the TRY file for Uccle (Belgium)

We tried several ways get the correct weather format for Doe but
the conversion allways fails in a floating point error !

After having asked Eley about this, we did not recieve a conclusive
answer

does somebody have an idea ?
Or does somebody have a weather file for DOE for BELGIUM

many thanks

Michel De Paepe
University Gent
Department of Fluid, Heat and Combustion Mechanics
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
Tel : ++32 9 264.32.94    Fax : ++32 9 264.35.75