[BLDG-SIM] Process Loads

RMalcolm at edison-source.com RMalcolm at edison-source.com
Thu Aug 30 14:27:40 PDT 2001

I have a DOE question for you.  If I wanted to simulate the energy
consumption of a building that have negative process load, could I input a
negative process load to be considered in the buildings load calc?  Maybe
there is a way to create a lighting system with negative wattage that
operates 24 hours per day or what ever the equivalent of the process load
is.

I am asking because I am trying to simulate a supermarket which has reduced
cooling load because the refrigeration systems provide cooling that is not
seen by the HVAC system.

Anyway, let me know what you think.