[BLDG-SIM] the pic of today :)

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Jul 10 11:33:09 PDT 2001

Not a virus but simply (rude) junk mail.  The person who
sent it subscribed to the mailing list, sent the
advertisement, and unsubscribed all in the span of a few
minutes.  I can't think of any way to avoid this problem
other than act as a moderator for the list.  That would be
a manual approval of all e-mails sent to the list prior to
them being posted.  I would rather not do that unless it
becomes more of a problem.  Opinions?

Jason

On 10 Jul 2001, at 14:51, Nathan Mendes wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
> I guess this was a virus. Be careful!
> Nathan.
>
> Eleanor Smith wrote:
>
> > the finest girls and models over the net
> > http://www.layed.net/
> > FOR FREE!!!
> > give them a look.. what can lose?
> > i dont have much to say.. its not needed.. you will like
> > them, beliveme
> >
> > att. Eleanor
> > http://www.layed.net/

Jason Glazer, P.E.  mailto:jglazer at gard.com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
List Administrator for 90.1, GPC18 and BLDG-SIM