[BLDG-SIM] the pic of today :)

Koenig Don don.koenig at sbt.siemens.com
Mon Jul 16 13:11:45 PDT 2001

I agree with both of you that the approval of new members might be doable,
but that the full moderation is not the best route.  Most of these lists
don't get spammed on a regular basis.  And if you fully moderate it you have
the possibility of censorship.

DonK

Donald E. Koenig, CEM
Energy Engineer / Safety Coordinator