[BLDG-SIM] Immediate Job opening at HMG

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu May 31 10:17:20 PDT 2001

Here is a message from Douglas Mahone, Partner Heschong
Mahone Group.

Immediate Job Opening

The Heschong Mahone Group has announced a career position
opening.  We are a research oriented energy consulting firm
based in Sacramento.  Applicant will be an entry- to mid-
level person with a technical degree (BS, MS or similar) in
building science or an analytical research field.
Excellent writing, analysis and communication skills are
required.  The salary range is between $35,000 and $50,000,
depending on experience.  Applicant must have pertinent
training and experience in work similar to HMG's (see our
web site at www.h-m-g.com).  HMG is an equal opportunity
employer with excellent benefits, a profit sharing plan,
and a collegial work environment. We seek individuals who
want to be part of a nationally prominent consulting
practice, and who have the potential to become leaders in
their field. Sacramento, as capital of the sixth largest
economy in the world, is a diverse and growing city with
affordable housing, good schools, and ample cultural and
outdoor recreation resources.  We are located midway
between the San Francisco Bay Area and the high Sierra
mountains; both are within two hours' drive.  Send a resume
and writing sample to Douglas Mahone (see below);
confidentiality will be respected.

Douglas Mahone, Partner
Heschong Mahone Group
11626 Fair Oaks Blvd.  #302