[BLDG-SIM] PC Problems, Possibly due to DOE2

Michael J. Witte mjwitte at gard.com
Mon Nov 5 13:27:11 PST 2001

Glenn:

Several of us here run DOE-2 and EnergyPlus (both as DOS apps) under
Win 2000 with no problems.

Mike Witte

Michael J. Witte                        mjwitte at gard.com
GARD Analytics, Inc.                        www.gard.com
1028 Busse Highway                    Phone 847-698-5685
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068-1802         FAX 847-698-5600
USA          Energy, Environmental and Economic Research