[BLDG-SIM] Direct Solar Radiation (DOE2)

Familia Ordenes ordenes at ctcinternet.cl
Wed Apr 10 13:39:51 PDT 2002

Dear Sr or Madam:

My name is Martín Ordenes and I work for the Civil Engineering Department of the Catholic University of Chile. At this very moment I'm trying to create some chilean weather files but I don't have all the information I need.

I just have hourly data of Horizontal Global radiation and I would be very grateful if you could send me some information about any equation or coefficient that would allow me to estimate the Horizontal solar radiation and Direct (beam) solar radiation.

  I look forward to hearing from you.
  Sincerely yours.

Martín Ordenes M.
Departamento de Ingeniería y Gestión de la Construcción.