[BLDG-SIM] Barrow, Alaska weather file

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Fri Apr 12 11:39:33 PDT 2002

Barrow, Alaska is above the arctic circle so (many? all?)
DOE-2.1e versions will crash.  It is a bug that has been
around a while.

Jason

On 12 Apr 2002 at 10:56, Tanmay wrote:

> Has anyone successfully used the  Barrow, Alaska TMY2
> weather file for DOE-2 simulations? I've tried using the
> file from a couple of different sources, and the file
> appears to be corrupt everywhere. It crashes the simulation
> after BDL.
>
> Does anyone have another DOE-2 weather file for Barrow,
> Alaska?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Tanmay Tathagat

Jason Glazer, P.E.  mailto:jglazer at gard.com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
List Administrator for 90.1, GPC18 and BLDG-SIM