[BLDG-SIM] weather files

Liu Jing quynh79 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:04:11 PST 2002

Hi,

Where can I obtain weather files of Southeast-Asia that is compatible with
DOE2? I need the weather file for Bangkok especially.
Or is there any way I can convert weather data in TRNSYS TMY format to the
.bin form for DOE2? As I now have Bangkok weather data in TRNSYS TMY format
(.dat file).
Thank you.

Liujing