[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeling Position Announcement

Brian Thornton bthornton at glumac.com
Thu Jul 11 16:30:02 PDT 2002

Glumac International is pleased to announce an opening in our rapidly
growing energy services department.  Glumac has 5 offices along the west
coast with Alliance partners in Texas, Canada and Australia. We are a
leading mechanical, electrical and plumbing consulting engineering firm.
The firm emphasizes sustainable design, and was responsible for the HVAC
design for Viridian Place, the first LEED certified building in the
Northwest.  The energy team does analysis for new and existing buildings for
state, federal, utility and owner directed projects.

We are looking for an experienced person with 2 years of mechanical design
and 2+ years of energy analysis and modeling experience.  This position is
intended for someone interested in expanding and deepening their technical
analysis skills.   Ability to use DOE2.2 in PowerDOE and/or eQuest with
limited supervision is the primary requirement.  Knowledge of other energy
modeling tools is a plus.  Experience with energy codes for Oregon,
Washington, California and ASHRAE 90.1 is desirable.  We are interested in
someone who can evaluate energy savings opportunities, evaluate the savings
and costs, and help the design team get the items in the design.

Send resume to Brian Thornton, Glumac Int'l, 320 SW Washington Ave., Ste.
200, Portland, OR  97204 FAX: (503) 274-7674 E-mail bthornton at glumac.com
<mailto:sgoodwill at glumac.com>   EOE

Brian Thornton, P.E.
Lead Engineer
Energy Services

mailto:bthornton at glumac.com

Glumac International
www.glumac.com
Voice: 503-227-5280	Fax: 503-274-7674
320 SW Washington, Suite 200
Portland, Oregon 97204

Disclaimer:
The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in response to this
email is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this
communication cannot be guaranteed.