[Bldg-sim] LAST CALL for IBPSA News Articles.

Larry Degelman larry at taz.tamu.edu
Mon Jul 1 12:47:17 PDT 2002

To all simulationists far and wide (IBPSA, Bldg-Sim, Etc.):

The deadline for IBPSA News (a free worldwide newsletter for simulation
in buildings) is 3 July.   Send me anything in the way of
meeting/conference announcements, articles on simulations, recent
awards/grants, etc.

Curious about IBPSA News? -- Look at the past issues on our web site:
http://www.ibpsa.org <http://www.ibpsa.org/> .

Thanks.

Larry Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chairperson

P.S.  If you've already e-mailed me in response to the first call about
two weeks ago, please disregard this request.