[Bldg-sim] (No Subject)

Shefali Rajendra Modi smodi at umich.edu
Sun Jun 23 09:23:32 PDT 2002

Linda,

YOu seem to be working on a Sunday, since u responded immediately to my
membership request. If you happen to read this email today and have the
time to reply to it, can you please tell me if there is a solution to my
problem.

I have requested for about totally 64 report variables (where each
variable is duplicated to follow two different schedules.) These are
multiplied when each variable is applied to each surface of different
zones. While the simulation works, it reports only the first 254
variables. My model gets more complicated with more surfaces - than the
current simulation. I was wondering if there is some way to have a report
of all the variables, apart from simply deleting the reported variables in
the input file and running the simulation again.

thanks a lot
Shefali

Shefali Modi
M.Sc. Architecture, Environmental Technology
Art and Architecture Building 2094