[bldg-sim] Domestic Hot Water in PowerDOE

Wade McLaughlin wmclaughlin at dmiinc.com
Wed Nov 20 07:48:48 PST 2002

In specifying a domestic hot water system in PowerDOE, I have been unable to find an input location for the primary flow of the loop (scheduled or otherwise).  I found an input for a constant process flow, which allows the model to run without getting the "zero loop flow" error, but I would like to schedule the DHW use to approximate a typical profile.  Does anyone have any insight on where to look?

Thanks,
Wade

Wade McLaughlin
DMI