[bldg-sim] IBPSA News Vol. 13, No. 1 is back online. (Revised)

Larry Degelman larry at taz.tamu.edu
Tue Apr 22 17:38:49 PDT 2003

  <http://www.ibpsa.org/newslett.htm>

Hello everyone,

A correction has been made to the IBPSA News by our editor (thanks
Marion), and the issue is back online at the IBPSA web site:
http://www.ibpsa.org.

There are a couple good feature articles and a reminder to attend the
Building Simulation-2003 conference in Eindhoven on 11-14 August.  Check
out the conference web site for registration details at
http://www.bs2003.tue.nl/.

The next IBPSA News issue will be published in October (with submittal
deadline of 21 September -- no extensions).  You have plenty of lead
time to get your news items and articles ready.

Thanks go to our Newsletter Editor, Marion Bartholomew, for another
great job on this issue, as well as enduring a correction.

  _____

L.O. Degelman, IBPSA Newsletter Chair

larry at taz.tamu.edu

  _____