[bldg-sim] IWEC Weather Data

Paulo Roberto prln at bol.com.br
Mon Apr 21 20:55:40 PDT 2003

Hello, Joel!

The data format that you want is the format used by EnergyPlus Weather
Data (.epw).
You can get some information about this at:

 http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/pdfs/weatherdatainformation.pdf

Another source of information is two E+ books: Input-Output Reference
Document and Auxiliary Programs Document.
These books you'll get at:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/pdfs/weatherdatainformation.pdfion.htm

I hope I've helped you anyway...
Sorry for my poor english...