[BLDG-SIM] Admin> BLDG-SIM and Email Viruses

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Aug 20 11:46:28 PDT 2003

Several messages were sent out yesterday and early this
morning through the BLDG-SIM mailing list that were due to
a email virus that is going around (sobig.f). I have added
new filters to the GARD mailserver to prevent this from
happening.  I don't believe that any of the messages
actually contained the virus attachment - our software
already was configured to not allow that - but the message
itself without attachment did go out a number of times.

Continuing to try to stay one step ahead of those causing
email mischief,

Jason

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users